Schleich is the largest supplier of figurines in the world with 55% global market share. The product range consists of individual figurines and a growing range of boxed playsets across the core themes of the business – Wild Life, Farm World, Horse Club and Dinosaurs. The range also benefits from a growing number of licensed ranges, including the latest releases under the Marvel brand.
The UK office has grown considerably over the last three years, seeing 2016 finishing as the biggest ever year for the UK business with continued growth for 2017. To continue to build on this momentum, and further develop our market leading position, we are now looking to add an experienced account manager to the Schleich UK team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a portfolio of existing accounts and delivering agreed new business activities.
• Working to deliver agreed JBP objectives to maximize range support and consumer sell out
• Aligning marketing and promotional activities as most suitable to individual account requirements and growth plans
• Analysis of consumer sales trends to ensure optimum ranging and sales results across the account base
The ideal candidate will already have proven sales experience and current contacts within the UK toy industry. Additionally they will also be able to demonstrate:
• A pro-active approach with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the wider Schleich UK team
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
• A results-orientated and commercially astute attitude with proven negotiation skills
• Adaptable and flexible approach, including UK and overseas travel as/when required
• Commutable to Bishop’s Stortford – Hertfordshire, as this is an office based role when not at customer meetings
This is a great opportunity to join a leading toy company at a time of consistent growth and range development. We provide all the autonomy, support and tools you will need to make a significant contribution to our ongoing success.
In return we offer a competitive salary and bonus/benefits package.
To apply please submit your application and CV including current salary details via email to Jeremy Robinson, Country Manager – Jeremy.email@example.com