David Westnedge requires an administrations and operations executive to strengthen the office team. Based in Putney, the responsibilities cover a wide range of skills, outlined below.
Key skills required:
• An excellent communicator to deal with customer enquiries, as well as liaising with our distribution centre in Northamptonshire
• Knowledge of SAGE account system would be an advantage
• Updating the database and organising mail shots of new and existing products
• A self-motivator with creative and numerate abilities to help drive the company forward in its programme to expand sales and profitability
• A major responsibility would be the selection and buying of Mind Body Spirit titles and the involvement of developing and selective buying of new games to complement the existing product base
David Westnedge was founded in 1979 and are leaders in the Mind, Body and Spirit market and have a well-respected name in the games trade. In the past three years the company has also been successful in expanding its unique packaging concept to the confectionery market.
The position as described above is for four days per week, with the possibility of extending to five days per week. The successful applicant will be responsible to the managing director.
Salary Commensurate with experience.
Please apply in writing with a full CV with salary expectations and covering letter to:
Mrs Anne Westnedge,
David Westnedge Ltd,
44 Westleigh Avenue,
Alternatively you can email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations through to firstname.lastname@example.org