The Company – Trends UK
Trends UK is a Top 50 UK toy manufacturer & distributor which holds a leading position in both the Science & Licensed ELA markets. Trends UK has pursued continuous product innovation that has resulted in a wide and varied range of educational toys and games. We currently manufacture & distribute products in a number of different categories including Scientific Toys, Electronic Learning Aids, Games and Craft.
The UK office has grown considerably over the last 3 years and we are now looking to add to our team to maintain this growth. We are working with the majority of retail chains in the UK & Ireland.
This is an exciting time to join the Trends UK team as we plan for further UK growth in the coming years.
We are now looking for a Junior National Account Manger to help support the growth of the UK business & achieve sales volume targets to designated National Accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Implementing new business plans and strategies for key National accounts.
• Secure full distribution of company categories & items in all accounts in line with potential.
• Ensure effective & compatible planning control & implementation of account trade marketing funds to maximise shipment opportunities & increase sales.
• By effective use of communication skills, build a strong business relationship with accounts & help to influence their decisions.
• Hold regular meetings with key accounts to ensure annual plans are executed.
The ideal candidate should some sales experience & ideally a background in toys.
Please see below some of the key skills and requirements we are looking for in the person:
• High energy individual with a passion for toys.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• A strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel are essential.
• Strong analytical skills are required to succeed in this role.
• Adaptable and demonstrates flexibility
• Graduate calibre
• Up to 2 years exposure in Sales environment
• Full UK driving licence
• Commutable to Greatworth, Banbury
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity to join one of UK’s leading toy companies where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to be successful. Please submit your application and CV to Graham Spark, Sales Director – email@example.com