The Company – Clementoni
Clementoni is a leading European toy manufacturer which has seen growth of over 50% in the last few years. Clementoni has pursued continuous product innovation that has resulted in a wide and varied range of educational toys and games. We currently manufacture products in a number of different categories including Infant Toys, Scientific Toys, Puzzles and Craft.
The UK office has grown considerably over the last 2 years and we are now looking to grow our team to maintain the growth we are seeing. We are present in the majority of retail chains in the UK & Ireland and also fully support the Independent Toy Market.
This is an exciting time to join the Clementoni team as we plan for further UK growth in the coming years.
We are now looking for a Junior / Key Account Manger to help support the growth of the UK business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new business plans and strategies for key accounts.
- Responsible for executing new product development and promotions within key accounts.
- Analysing commercial information to support business plans.
- Monitoring competitor activity to see new trends within the market.
- Regular meetings with key accounts to ensure yearly plans are executed
- Managing the agents structure in the UK
The ideal candidate should have a background in toys and some sales experience.
Please see below some of the key skills and requirements we are looking for in the person:
- High energy individual with a passion for toys
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- A strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel are essential.
- Strong analytical skills are required to succeed in this role.
- Adaptable and demonstrates flexibility
- Graduate calibre
- Up to 2 years exposure in Sales environment
- Full UK driving license
- Commutable to Uxbridge
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading toy companies where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to be successful. Please submit your application and CV to Shahbaz Khan, Country Manager UK/Ireland – Shahbaz.firstname.lastname@example.org