The Company – Tactic Games UK
Tactic Games is a leading European games manufacturer based in Finland. The Tactic Group has seen continuous year on year growth for many years. Tactic Games has pursued continuous product innovation that has resulted in a wide and varied range of children’s, family and adult board games, action games, outdoor games, puzzles and much more . The UK office is poised for the next level of growth and we are now looking to strengthen the UK team to achieve growth goals and targets. We are present in the majority of retail chains in the UK & Ireland and fully support the Independent Toy & Games sector.
This is an exciting time to join the Tactic Games UK team as we plan for further UK growth.
The Role – Key Account Executive – North
We are now looking for an Key Account Executive develop sales specifically in the independent sector, small to medium sized multiples and departmental stores. The area includes Wales, Midlands, Northern England and Scotland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing journey plans and business plans for independent and key retailers
- The remit will include Toymaster, Playroom, Gift, Garden Centre and other independent opportunities.
- Responsible for executing the introduction of new and existing products and in store promotions within independent retail and key accounts.
- Monitoring competitor activity to see new trends within the market.
- Daily meetings with independents and key retailers to ensure yearly plans are executed and targets achieved.
The ideal candidate should have a background in toys or games and at least three to five years sales experience. Contacts in the independent toy/game sector would be a distinct advantage.
Please see below some of the key skills and requirements we are looking for in the person:
- High energy individual with a passion for games
- Self-starter and motivated with the drive to succeed
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Computer literacy is essential. We employ the use of Microsoft NAV(training provided)
- Adaptable and demonstrates flexibility
- Full UK driving licence
- Ideally within in one hour’s drive from Woking in Surrey, but not essential
Competitive package for the right individual
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading board games companies where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to be successful. Please submit your application and CV to Jeremy Pateman, Country Director UK/Ireland – email@example.com