We are looking for a National Account Manager to manage the company’s established and growing business within the toy and sports retail sector. Within this role we expect you to use your creativity and knowledge of the sector to swiftly respond to changing demands. Experience of managing national accounts and excellent communication skills are essential for this role. Responsibilities will include all aspects of account management including monitoring trends and competitor behaviour. You will develop and maintain relationships with key customers. Reporting to our National Sales Manager you will receive an induction into the role which offers an excellent remuneration package, car allowance and contributory pension scheme.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of looking after national accounts including within the grocery sector
- Proven track record of driving sales growth with existing and new customers
- Understanding of the toy and sports retail market
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A creative thinker with analytical skills translating into the ability to respond swiftly to new opportunities in the sector
- Proficient use of Microsoft office suite
- Availability to travel as required
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Monitor and analyse account performance and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Respond to demand for new products working with team members to ensure these meet the timeframe needed by the customer
Please submit a CV to email@example.com.