PMS International Group Plc is a leading importer and distributor of consumer goods and has a rapidly expanding portfolio of licensed products covering plush toys, general toys and stationery products and own brand.
PMS is now looking to recruit a PR Marketing and Brand Manager to drive forward and consolidate the Company’s growth of its licensed and own brands in the UK and Europe. The Company is intent on rapid expansion in this area of its business activities and this is an exciting time to join the Company and play a major role in driving it forward.
The Role – PR, Marketing and Brand Manager
One of the primary objectives of this role is to execute brand strategies and marketing plans for the Company’s licensed properties and to consolidate and expand the Company’s network of relationships and partnerships with Licensors. You will be expected to develop key relationships with important Licensors in addition to managing existing relationships by co-ordinating and attending meetings and presentations with Licensors.
You will need to identify new licensing opportunities and current market trends, recommend upcoming properties to pitch for, co-ordinate the proposal and secure the intellectual property rights, managing the process through to completion.
PMS International Group Plc also has a diverse and exciting range of own brand products. We are looking for an experienced individual to work with senior management in the Company to build robust marketing plans for its product range in all channels of distribution to maximise the Company’s sales growth and enhance the Company’s position as a major player in its industry.
To achieve both objectives, the individual will be required to :
• Prepare cross functional business plans across marketing, advertising, social media, promotional events and PR and be responsible for their implementation
• Organise and attend promotional events such as trade exhibitions and licensed product open days
• Speak publicly at interviews and presentations
• Provide customers and the Company’s team of sales managers with information about product promotions and PR campaigns
• Analyse and report on media coverage and undertake relevant market research on key product areas
• Liaise with the Company’s In House Creative and B2B Teams to produce press releases, leaflets, in house newsletter, publicity and brochures and information for web sites and promotional materials
Skills & Requirements
• Given the experience required we would expect the successful candidate to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the PR and Marketing Industry, ideally within FMCG and experience in the Licensing industry would be highly desirable.
• The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under pressure to deadlines and with initiative in a fast paced environment and must be diplomatic but with the ability to influence others.
• The successful candidate will have strong presentation, negotiation and deal making skills and will be outgoing, assertive and goal orientated.
• Ideally the candidate will have a qualification in PR and marketing but this is not essential and proven experience will also be looked at.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org