The business is a well-respected and international manufacturer of innovative travel and safety products for the nursery market, and currently supplies to 54 countries around the world. The company has offices in USA, Canada, UK, France and Germany. Whilst part of a larger conglomerate the company remains a family run business and prides itself on being a great employer – friendly, collegiate, stress free and supportive. Employees embrace a flexible approach to work but there is also a hard work ethic which gets results. The UK operation has 13 people in the team but due to ongoing success the UK is seeking to appoint two new sales executives; one for the north and one for the south.
There are two vacancies available, the southern area and the northern area. The main remit of the role will be to grow sales through nurturing existing accounts and identifying and developing new customer relationships through a collaborative and consultative approach. This is a field based position that requires self-motivation against challenging call rates, with a strong ability to close sales opportunities during each call. You will be working in the field 4.5 days a week calling on independent accounts, with half a day per week home working for planning and reporting. Full head office administrative support is in place to support the role. Quarterly team meetings will require attendance at head office.
• You will have experience of selling to nursery, toy or gift related retailers in the UK
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience of territory management understanding about journey planning and call cycles
• You will have a friendly and out-going personality with a hands-on approach
• You will have a robust nature and the determination to turn any objections/negatives into positive outcomes
• You will be highly organised and very self-motivated
• You will be passionate about brand standard and values
• You will have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills both written and oral
• You will have the courage of your own convictions and be confident in communicating new ideas
• You will possess excellent influencing skills
• You will have proven ability to open new doors and manage existing accounts driving them forward
A clean UK driver’s license is also required.
Location for the roles
Northern based candidates – will ideally be based around the M62 corridor
Southern based candidates – will ideally be based around the M4 corridor
If you are looking to join a diverse and friendly company and keen to get your teeth into areas which are established but need further development and have the energy and drive to make things happen, then we would love to hear about you.
Your CV should be up to date, set out on no more than two pages, clearly highlighting your career achievements as well as telling us a little bit about you with your hobbies and interests. Please ensure there are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.
Please submit your CV to:-
Rowena Shorey, Tinderbox Consultants Ltd – Rowena@tinderboxconsultants.co.uk