Schleich is the largest supplier of figurines in the world with 55% global market share. The product range consists of individual figurines and a growing range of boxed playsets across the core themes of the business – Wild Life, Farm World, Horse Club and Dinosaurs. The range also benefits from a growing number of licensed ranges, including the latest releases under the Marvel brand.
The UK office has grown considerably over the last 2 years, seeing 2016 finishing as the biggest ever year for the UK business. To see the next steps in the continued development of the UK market be delivered we are now looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring delivery of “Best in Class” retail presence across UK customer base in alignment with corporate objectives by way of weekly store visits and customer meetings
• Liaison with sales colleagues and retail partners to project manage development and installation of in-store assets at store level
• Develop customer specific marketing activities aligned to Schleich and retail partner objectives
• Oversee and manage PR activity in collaboration with external PR agency
• Organisation and attendance of UK and overseas trade shows
• Analysis and presentation of results of marketing activities to evaluate impact of the activity and formulate future strategies/activities based on these learnings.
• Plan yearly advertising campaigns with trade publications and issue relevant advertising materials.
• Strong retail/trade marketing background with demonstrable experience in managing customer retail fixture design and installation
• Proven track record of pro-actively formulating and implementing customer and consumer focused marketing activities/initiatives
• Have existing marketing contacts and successful business dealings within UK customer base
• Strong team player with a passion for creating new initiatives and activities by “thinking outside the box”
• Experience of relevant graphics packages including Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as a suitable planogram software package
This is a great opportunity to join a leading toy company at a time of consistent growth and range development. We provide all the autonomy, support and tools you will need to make a significant contribution to our ongoing success
In return we offer a competitive salary and bonus/benefits package.
How to apply
Please submit your application and CV including current salary details via email to Jeremy Robinson, Country Manager – Jeremy.email@example.com