The new team will replace the management board.
The Lego Group has announced a new executive leadership team consisting of seven members:
• Bali Padda, president and chief executive officer
• Ulrik Gernow, chief business transformation officer
• Julia Goldin, chief marketing officer
• Marjorie Lao, chief financial officer
• Carsten Rasmussen, chief operating officer
• Loren I. Shuster, chief commercial officer
• Padma Thiruvengadam, chief people officer
Julia Goldin, Loren I. Shuster and Bali Padda were all members of the previous management board, while Ulrik Gernow, Marjorie Lao, Carsten Rasmussen and Padma Thiruvengadam will join the executive leadership team from the corporate management team.
Bali Padda, CEO of the Lego Group, commented: “I am excited to introduce the Lego Group Executive Leadership Team which consists of a talented group of leaders who combine a rich diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds with a deep passion for the Lego brand and a strong Lego Group heritage. This is critical to continuing the process of further global expansion. With the new team, we will focus more intensively on the areas where we need to succeed in achieving our ambition to bring Lego experiences to more children around the world.”