The new B2B website offers an in-depth overview of Addo Play and its portfolio, featuring both the Addo and Early Learning Centre brands with engaging, interactive and informative content.
Six years after the company was established, Addo Play is inviting customers to explore the newly refreshed addoplay.com site.
Addo Play’s story began in 2015 with a vision to create a fresh, new British toy company inspiring play every day; a toy company that would do things differently. Starting with only two people and two laptops, but with a wealth of toy industry knowledge, six years on, Addo Play has seen fantastic growth within its team, portfolio, brands and customers.
Designed to reflect the dynamic and inspiring culture of the company, the new B2B website really brings to life the company’s brands. Reflecting the joy of the toy in line with the Addo Play corporate identity, the customer-centric website has a fresh and modern look. Addoplay.com offers an in-depth overview of the company and its portfolio, and allows visitors to enjoy more engaging, interactive and informative content. Working with Crisp Digital to bring to life the company’s vision, the new website has been optimised for both desktop and mobile, enabling users to seamlessly navigate through addoplay.com on any device.
On the website, visitors will be able to:
– meet the team, discover the company’s journey to date and look at some of Addo Play’s key moments and milestones.
– read The Way We Do Things to learn about Addo Play’s compliance and sustainability approach.
– gain insight into the global reach of the business and customers Addo Play works with.
– read up to date news about the company, including easy access to integrated social media feeds.
– discover an overview of the expansive brand portfolio for both Addo and Early Learning Centre, with landing pages for all sub-brands, showcasing the diversity of products available.
Mary Price, CEO and co-founder of Addo Play explained: “With this new launch, we believe that our customers will be able to discover the essence of Addo Play and everything we have worked so hard to build.” Dave Martin, CEO and co-founder added: “Built to support the growth of the business, the new Addo Play website will be a primary platform for us to showcase our brands and products. With it, we aim to attract and engage with both existing and new customers.”
To see the website in action, visit www.addoplay.com.
or sales enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.