Retailer BargainMax.co.uk believes many customers will be looking for more affordable toys this year as the cost of living crisis bites.
Online retailer BargainMax.co.uk has come up with a top 10 Christmas toys with a difference this year, acknowledging that many families may need to keep to a tighter budget in the face of increased living costs.
The retailer has created a list Top 10 Budget Buys – items it feels will provide significant value to the customer at a time when money is really tight.
Alex Woolfstein, senior buyer, said: “We understand that many customers are worried about buying toys for Christmas this year, so at BargainMax.co.uk, in addition to the thousands of special offers we always have, we have put together a list of our top 10 budget buys. We believe these toys represent a range of great brands, loads of play factor and amazing value for money.”
The Top 10 Budget Buys are:
- Hulk Titan – Hasbro £12.99
- Cocomelon Musical Sleep Soother – Wow! Stuff £21.99
- Barbie Colour Reveal Doll – Mattel £14.99
- Mamas & Papas Junior Ultima Doll Pram – HTI £29.99
- Dobble XXL – Asmodee £12.99
- Thomas and Friends Track Master Builder Bucket – Mattel £12.99
- Mega Bloks 150 Piece Bag – Mattel £19.99
- Baby Annabell Little Baby Fun 36cm Doll – Zapf Creation £19.99
- Lego Classic Large Creative Brick Box – Lego £32.99
- Crayola Glitter Dots Sparkle Station – Crayola £9.99
It has also put together a list of Top 10 Most Wanted Toys for Christmas this year. They are:
- Jurassic World Real FX Baby Blue (Wow! Stuff)
- Barbie Day-To-Night Dream House (Mattel)
- 5 Surprise Mini Brands – 5 packs (Zuru)
- Baby Annabelle 43cm Doll (Zapf Creation)
- Encanto Isabela Core Fashion Doll (Jakks)
- Barbie Cutie Reveal Snowflake Sparkle Dolls (Mattel)
- Lego Encanto The Madrigal House (Lego)
- Bayer Trendy Pram (Bayer)
- Xootz 6V Bumper Car with Remote Control (Wilton Bradley)
- Fisher Price DJ Bouncin Beats (Mattel)
Though some items are not in stock yet, all will be available by mid October.