Toy World will be taking a look at the HKTDC Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair and the International Toy Fair Nürnberg in the next issue. If you would like to submit your editorial for either of the features, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Editorial is due on Friday 16th November.
Alternatively you can call the Toy World team on 01442 840 304 to talk about next month’s issue, which will be published on 11th December.
About the 39th HKTDC Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair:
Dates: 7-10 January 2013
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
Opening Hours: 6 January (Buyer Registration only, 2-7pm); 7-9 January 9.30am-6.30pm (Buyer Registration 9am-6pm); 10 January 9.30am-5pm (Buyer Registration 9am-3.30pm)
The HKTDC Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair is Asia’s biggest toys event, the second largest of its kind in the world and the first of its kind in the calendar year. The 2012 edition was attended by 1,893 exhibitors from 43 countries, attracting over 35,800 buyers from 126 countries and regions.
About the International Toy Fair Nürnberg:
Dates: 30 January – 4 February 2013
Venue: Nürnberg Convention Center, Nuremberg, Germany
Opening Hours: 9am–6pm daily, until 5pm on last day
- 2,776 exhibitors from 62 countries, 76,055 visitors from 120 countries
- 808 exhibitors attend no other fair, 30,650 visitors only visit Nürnberg
- 1 million products, including 70,000 new products, brands and mass articles for all sales channels
- 2,500 journalists in Nuremberg
- Comprehensive knowledge programme including the Toy Fair Special, the Global Toy Conference and the Toy Business Forum
- Ready to make decisions; 88.6 % of visitors have a licence to order