Product categories are as follows:
- Subbuteo – caps, key rings, water bottles, accessories, bedding, men’s gifts, stationery, bags, mugs, stickers, magnets, lunch boxes and towels.
- Cut the Rope – mugs, stickers, key rings, tattoos, clocks, magnets, pin badges and money boxes.
- Trash Pack – mugs, key rings, tattoos and phone cases, with CDU-FSDU options available.
- Skylanders – back to school, key rings, pin badges, gel stickers, magnets, door plaques, mugs, 3D mugs and money boxes.
- Despicable Me 2 – stationery, magnets, clocks, key rings, pin badges, gel stickers, laptop and phone accessories, car accessories, mugs and ceramics.
Adrian Mayes, commercial manager, said: “we are delighted to be working with these fantastic brands and as part of our licence agreement will be manufacturing across our core product expertise with a comprehensive range offer that will enable consumers to buy a variety of merchandise for both fans and collectors. With SRPs from £1, the range offers retailers a significant volume and margin opportunity and a great way to diversify into new and profitable product areas.”
Barry Copp-Barton, MD, added: “Our strategy to expand our portfolio and brand offering is on target and is a major contributory factor to our growth and success this year. We are delighted that this has been achieved in such a short time and is testament to the UK team our product sourcing and development and the support of our key customers. We believe that our new licences will deliver market growth opportunities for UK retailers as well as offer excellent consumer choice and value. I would also like to take this opportunity to invite our existing and new retail customers to preview our ranges at our UK showroom in Knutsford for 2013 and the Spring/Summer 2014 season.”
If you would like to receive the latest toy trade news straight to your inbox, please enter your email address in the subscribe box above; you can also follow Toy World on Twitter and Facebook and request a print subscription here.