Bratz has been relaunched with a new look and an ethos that engages with today’s girl.
The core Bratz fashion dolls, Cloe, Yasmin, Jade and Sasha, return along with the newest member to their group, Raya.
The relaunch features a new line of products, entertainment content and an immersive app aiming to inspire girls to creatively express themselves.
The new Bratz collection of dolls and playsets, includes:
– Bratz Hello My Name Is. This reintroduces the core Bratz friends each with an outfit that showcases their personality.
– Bratz #SelfieSnaps. Each doll comes with tech-inspired accessories, their own smartphone and two phone cases.
– Bratz Fierce Fitness. This showcases Bratz’s healthy hobbies with accessories such as binoculars, yoga mats and sports bags.
– Bratz Study Abroad explores countries around the world. Each doll adopts the culture’s traditional fashion.
– Bratz #SnowKissed celebrates Bratz’s love for winter activities. Each Bratz comes in snow gear including an après ski outfit, hot cocoa mug and a sticker sheet.
MGA’s UK MD Andrew Laughton said: “The new Bratz collection empowers girls to create their own worlds through creative play across multiple platforms. From the actual dolls and fashion accessories, to immersive digital content and engaging webisodes, the new Bratz line will inspire girls of all ages to creatively express themselves in both the physical and virtual worlds.”
Bratz is available now at Argos and from other retailers from 31st August. For more information visit www.bratz.com