Despite the cold snap, Spring Fair organiser, Emap Connect, has confirmed that it is very much business as usual on the opening day of the show.
A statement from show director, Louise Young said: “The show opened today (Sunday 5) at 9am with brisk trade from the start and 3,000 exhibitors waiting to give visitors a warm welcome to the show.
“The NEC site, including all car parks and Birmingham International train station are fully operational. If your journey will be affected today don’t worry, your badge is still be valid on all days of the show. Keep a note of your Badge Number for free entry: XYZ1326V”
Check for the latest travel updates before you begin your journey.
There are 20,000 free car parking spaces at The NEC. Birmingham International railway station is also connected directly to The NEC complex to make your journey more comfortable.
Find travel updates on the sites listed below:
- 300,000 new product launches – showcasing the most comprehensive selection of gift and home accessories in Europe
- Over 1,000 exclusive exhibitors that you won’t see at any other event this year
- Three new halls of product – find more products and more suppliers than ever before
- New feature areas – Advice, demonstrations and innovative displays to help guide your buying and enable you to keep ahead of your competitors
- Trend direction – trend insight throughout the show delivered by global forecasting experts, WGSN
- A sleek re-edited show layout to help you shop the show more easily
- Exclusive show only offers – see your buying budget go further