Free to the public, the touring check-up clinic will embark on a cross-country road trip on 8th February visiting major cities. The tour will visit a selection of Tesco, Smyths and Toys R Us stores nationwide, offering young children an experience combining toys and aspirational doctor play patterns.
Fans will be able to dress up with their stethoscopes and clipboards in preparation for their training. They will then step into Doc’s clinic where they will meet their patient, hear about his symptoms and learn how to help make him feel better. As part of their training, children can practice putting a plaster on Ted as well as checking his heart rate before being presented with a certificate and additional giveaways to take home including a special offer on specific Doc merchandise that can be redeemed in-store.
The tour schedule is as follows:
- 8th February – Tesco, Milton Keynes (1 Winchester Circle)
- 9th February – Tesco, Nottingham (Victoria Retail Park, Netherfield)
- 10th February – Smyths, Sheffield (Drakehouse Retail Park)
- 11th February – Toys R Us, Warrington (610 Europe Blvd)
- 12th February – Smyths, Leeds (Crown Point Retail Park)
- 13th February – Smyths, Falkirk (Central Retail Park)
- 14th February – Tesco, Edinburgh (Corstorphine Extra, Meadow Place Road)
- 16th February – Tesco, Hull (St. Stephens Extra)
- 17th February – Tesco, Great Yarmouth (Pasteur Road)
- 18th February – Smyths, Chadwell Heath (1015 High Road)
- 19th February – Smyths, Thanet (Westwood Cross Shopping Centre)
- 20th February – Toys R Us, Sydenham (Bell Green Retail Park)
- 21st February – Toys R Us, Thurrock (Lakeside Retail Park)
- 22nd February – Toys R Us, Reading (Kenavon Drive)
- 23rd February – Toys R Us, Southampton (Western Esplanade)
- 24th February – Toys R Us, Plymouth (Flora Street)
- 25th February – Tesco, Bristol (Imperial Retail Park, Hartcliffe Way)
- 26th February – Smyths, Cardiff (Capital Retail Park)
- 27th February – Smyths, Swansea (St. Davids Retail Park)
If you would like to receive our daily newsflash email, please enter your email address in the “sign-up” box at the top of the page; you can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook and request a print subscription here.