In this new edition, players can now play Uno on a social platform, inviting and challenging up to three other players in real-time using social networks.
- Create games and invite friends and family to play, or challenge millions of Uno fans worldwide.
- Customise games with backgrounds, themed card deck designs and special effects.
- Utilise Boosts and Super Boosts to diversify your strategy to win.
- New weekly and all-time leader boards.
- Challenge up to three other players in real time with online multiplayer matches over 3G or Wi-Fi.
- Compete against iOS and Android players, with a Facebook version coming soon.
- Connect via Facebook Connect and Game Centre on iOS and Facebook Connect on Android.
Gonzague de Vallois, Gameloft’s SVP of publishing, said: “As one of the world’s largest and most respected toy companies, Mattel is renowned for constantly raising the bar for family friendly games and entertainment. Now, with a strong franchise such as Uno and more than three generations of fans, Gameloft is thrilled to be able to partner with the company to bring a beloved pastime into the digital social space so that fans can now connect with one another from around the world via their social and mobile networks.”
If you would like to receive the latest toy trade news straight to your inbox, please enter your email address in the subscribe box above; you can also follow Toy World on Twitter and Facebook and request a print subscription here.