Toy Craft has an online and high street toy shop and promotes play through their toy selection. With knowledgeable staff and a commitment to stocking well-made, well-designed toys, Toy Craft is a great example of a toy shop that represents the values of the Good Toy Guide.
Amanda Gummer of the Good Toy Guide explained: “We are all about promoting play and championing good toys and we want to support retailers who do the same. We’re thrilled to have such a shining example as our first retailer of the month and are sure there will be lots of others to follow. We’ve had lots of interest already and it’s great to see retailers using us as a buying guide.”
As Retailer of the Month, Toy Craft will receive:
- Stickers to put on all the good toys they have in their shop
- A certificate to display
- Plaques to draw consumers attention to ranges of good
- A profile page on www.goodtoyguide.com with a link to their home page
- The buy it online link for 10 of their good toys direct to their website for the month
- Free advertising on the site.
If you would like to receive our daily newsflash email, please enter your email address in the “sign-up” box at the top of the page; you can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook and request a print subscription here.