From Deep Space to the Jurassic Period, the retailer is inviting kids and adults alike to let their imaginations run wild this summer as it celebrates two major movie releases.
Hamleys has announced a its ‘Summer of Imagination’ campaign, with experiences and special guests in-store to keep kids (and grown-ups) busy all summer long.
As of yesterday (11th July), Hamleys stores across the country have welcomed pre-historic dinosaurs and space rangers as they become Team Dino and Team Space, further celebrating the blockbuster releases Jurassic World Dominion and Lightyear. Shoppers will have the chance to enter a Jurassic World and walk with dinosaurs before heading upstairs with to unveil lost fossils in the Dino Dig Site.
They can then hop into the Puppet Show time machine to transport themselves from pre-history to the future. Once there, kids and families can learn to wield a Lightsaber like an expert in Jedi Knight Training. When the training is finished they can join the Rocket Parade to fly through the store, stopping by ‘Hamleys Zoo’ on the way. Here, kids can meet weird and wonderful puppet animals and take selfies to share with friends and family.
Joining the world famous Hamley Bear, Hamleys Regent Street welcomes a star-studded line-up this Summer of Imagination. On 30th July, shoppers can meet the famous Tiger Who Came To Tea for storytime, while fans of CoComelon will be excited to meet JJ in-store on 6th August.
In addition, kids and grown-ups can try their luck in the inflatable Nerf Blaster Target Range, search for their favourite furry friend in the Giant Animal Hunt by Schleich or go wild in the dedicated Gaming Zone on Ground Floor.
What’s on this Summer of Imagination at Hamleys Regent Street
- Opening Ceremony – Monday 11th to Saturday 16th (10am) and Sunday 17th (12pm)
- Hamley Bear: meet and greet – Saturday (12pm, 2pm) Sunday (1pm, 3pm)
- Rocket Parade – Every Day (4pm)
- Dino Dig! – Saturday and Sunday (all day)
- Dino Meet and Greet – Saturday (hourly from 10.30am) Sunday (hourly from 12.30pm)
- Jedi Training – Saturday (1.30pm, 5pm) Sunday (1.30pm)
- Frozen: A Knight’s Jurassic Challenge – Weekdays/Saturday (1pm, 3.30pm) Sundays (1pm, 4.30pm)
- The Hamleys Zoo – Saturday(11am, 3pm) Sundays (2pm, 5pm)
- The Time Travelling Puppet Show (coming soon)
- Astronaut training (coming soon)
- Nerf Blaster Target Range (all day, 24th – 31st July)
- Animal Hunt by Schleich! (all day, 24th – 27th July)
- Tiger Who Came To Tea: meet & greet (30th July 1pm, 3pm)