Tipped to sell well is the Razor Bella Pocket Mod, the MC350 Razor Dirt Bike, and the Moshi Monster App Monster. The latest versions of last year’s successful kids tablets, Innotab2 and LeapPad2, are also predicted to be snapped up by shoppers.
Some traditional favourites, Mickey Mouse and Barbie, are also expected to perform well with the release of Master Moves Mickey, a breakdancing figure, and a revamped Barbie Dream House, respectively. Relaunched classics Subbuteo and Cabbage Patch Kids are also expected to perform well.
And finally, for those toddlers who may have envied their older brothers’ and sisters’ Mini Micro scooter there’s the Mini Micro 3-in-1, also expected to do well this Christmas.
Here’s the top list:
- Monster High Dolls (Mattel)
- Web Shooting Spider-Man (Hasbro)
- Moshi Monster App Monster (Vivid)
- Subbuteo (Paul Lamond)
- Innotab 2 (VTech)
- Nerf Elite Hail Fire (Hasbro)
- Barbie Train to Trot Tawny (Mattel)
- Master Moves Mickey (Mattel)
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle of Helms Deep (Lego)
- LeapPad2 (LeapFrog)
- Cabbage Patch Kids (Jakks)
And here’s the magnificent seven:
- The E100 Scooter (Re:creation)
- MX350 Razor Dirt Bike (Re:creation)
- Razor Bella Pocket Mod (Re:creation)
- Lego Friends Riding Camp (Lego)
- Star Wars MTT Droid Carrier (Hasbro)
- Star Wars Death Star (Lego)
- Barbie Dream House (Mattel)