The company is set to bring Animal Jam to life with a new range of toys.
Aimed at children who play the online game, each collectible toy comes with an exclusive online game code to unlock content and features within the game.
Animal Jam is created in association with National Geographic, and is free to play. The multiplayer game has over 45 million registered users across the world, 3 million of which are in the UK.
Jazwares’ new product line features an extensive range of customisable and colourful animals, pets and destinations representative of the game. Available from July are:
• Adopt a Pet’ Series 1 – a collectible pet, two accessories and den.
• Friends with Pet – a 3” animal figure with 1” pet figure.
• Light Up Friends with Ring – a collectible 3” animal figure with secret patterns, two interchangeable accessories and a light-up ring.
• 7” plush characters (panda, koala, bunny and monkey).
• Den assortment (princess castle & small house).
Also available for autumn/winter 2016 are a further Den and the Club Geoz Playset, as well as a range of 12” plush.
Jonny Taylor, UK managing director at Jazwares, commented: “We’ve had a phenomenal response from retailers to the new Animal Jam toy range, and support has been strong across the board. We’ve put a heavyweight marketing campaign in place to support the launch across the summer and into Q4, and we can’t wait to see Animal Jam fans bringing that online world to life by adopting all of the characters they’re already familiar with from the game.”