About Vivid and Goliath
Applicants are invited to join a vibrant team working on an exciting portfolio of brands in the UK. Goliath acquired Vivid in 2018 allowing the company to enjoy the scale of a global company whilst retaining an entrepreneurial spirit. Based in Guildford, Surrey, Vivid’s portfolio of brands ranges from Animagic and Vet Squad, games for all ages, Crayola, Harry Potter, Ryans World and Outdoor Toys. The company is looking for a talented Senior Brand Manager from the Toys & Games industry to join its team and help drive its growth plans across all marketing touchpoints.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Toys & Games, the successful applicant will be responsible for driving key brands and products within the UK portfolio, working with the International Marketing team from conception through to planning the UK launch, devising and executing marketing campaigns, as well as having financial accountability.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing a team across Brand and Digital Marketing
- Driving strategic direction for categories of responsibility
- Overseeing brand performance and financials
- Assess commercial viability of new products to hit company margin requirements
- Key point of contact for Distributor and Licensor relationships
- Attending and presenting at key retailer and Licensor meetings
- Manage media planning across all platforms
Competitive salary and package offered.
The successful candidate needs to be ready to hit the ground running, be results driven, analytical and a strong relationship builder. The person also needs to inspire, motivate and, most importantly, have fun.
Closing Date for all applications Friday 30th October.
To apply, contact UK.HR@goliathgroup.com sending a CV and covering letter.