University Games is a privately owned games manufacturer headquartered in San Francisco.
In 2018 Paul Lamond Games became part of the University Game brand family and in 2020 The Lagoon Group was acquired into the portfolio, building University Games UK into one of the largest game, puzzle and gift companies in the UK.
Our hugely renowned product portfolio includes Subbuteo, Plasticine, Harry Potter and David Walliams.
This role is integral to the company’s growth plans; the suitable candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to find new business and growth within independent and educational accounts in the South West. Counties include Devon and Cornwall, Gloucestershire, Bristol and Avon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, West Sussex and Hampshire.
The role is home-based with occasional visits to our new offices in Royston, Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key criteria for the role are as follows:
Key Job Functions
- To maintain and grow our independent base across the South West area and to maximise the sales opportunities within those accounts
- To identify and open new accounts across the South West area
- To ensure that you maintain an excellent knowledge of our product ranges, your customers, your competitors and any activity that is happening within the industry
- You will have an excellent track record of sales and driving high sales value opportunities
- Experience within the toy, puzzle, board game and gift market would be preferable but not essential
- You will have strong skills in numeracy and communication (both written and verbal)
- Located on the territory is essential
- Finally working in such a fun and enjoyable industry, enthusiasm and a sense of humour is essential
- Attractive salary based on experience, bonus scheme and company car
How to apply
To apply please email a CV to our Sales Director, Mark Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org