B2B Marketing Manager
After a new adventure? Love toys and being creative?
Then join the entrepreneurial team at Toynamics UK & Ireland, where innovation meets play. No day is the same (which we stand by), from chatting to retailers and planning in-store events to working alongside your European colleagues to brainstorm the next big marketing campaign. Here, your creativity isn’t just welcomed, it’s celebrated – so if this sounds like something you will thrive in, then this could be a perfect role for you.
Toynamics UK & Ireland is an award-winning children’s manufacturer and toy distributor, dedicated to creating a sustainable and enriching world for children. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join us in building up our B2B marketing communication. You will be working across multiple marketing teams across Europe to localise and deliver marketing campaigns across the UK & Ireland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Spearheading our UK & Ireland B2B marketing
- Work with the EU and local level teams to plan the annual marketing calendar.
- Work to align EU strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leverage best practices and learnings to elevate marketing programmes.
- Work with the Managing Director to agree annual marketing budget and monitor spending against KPIs.
Delivering first-class Retailer Marketing Support
- Responsible for managing all marketing activities for trade accounts.
- Manage POS inventory, always ensuring efficient levels for retailers and the sales team.
- Work with the sales team, retailers and EU execution team on in-store expansion and marketing activity.
- Drive collaboration with retailers on instore displays and events.
Creative innovative trade marketing solutions
- Responsible for all trade media and briefing of any adverts.
- Responsible for the B2B e-commerce site, briefing updates to the EU team when needed.
- Manage B2B email marketing.
- Work with EU teams on the annual Toynamics catalogue and other supplementary catalogues.
Management of trade shows
- Manage trade shows from start to finish while overseeing the budget.
- Working with the sales teams on product selection and space allocation.
- Work closely with stand builders and EU execution team on design.
- Complete any required marketing documents/material for shows.
Working closely with the wider UK team
- Work with the sales team to ensure all sales packages have the end consumer in the front of mind.
- Support the sales team with tailoring sales packages from the EU brand team.
- Support sales teams with branding on marketing presentations and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Support on B2C Budget planning and local-level marketing execution when required.
Shouting about your success & sharing ideas
- Provide marketing reports and analysis against set KPIs on all campaigns.
- Collect all marketing reports and send regular internal updates to the local and global teams.
- Collaborate and share new ideas during global marketing meetings.
Personal attributes and skills
- Entrepreneurial drive, a “can-do” mindset, strong networking skills, and a customer-centric personality.
- An ambitious goal-setter
- Tech savvy and has a good knowledge of Microsoft programs but is also comfortable learning new software.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in B2B marketing (a bonus if it’s in children’s products)
- Live within a reasonable commuting distance from our head office in Kibworth, Leicestershire.
- Hybrid role
- 50% staff discount
- Future growth and development opportunities within the business
- Competitive salary
If you would like to join our team, please apply by email, attaching your CV, confirming why you think you would be perfect for this job – email@example.com