Fanbytes is an influencer marketing agency that helps brands like Apple Music, Deliveroo, King, Miniclip and even the UK Government reach Gen Z through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok.
The company has experienced rapid growth and it was named as one of the most influential companies in advertising as quoted by “The Evening Standard" and Forbes. Toys and gaming have increasingly become part of its focus and it is looking for an experienced brand partnerships manager to come in and eventually lead that division.
• Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell our creative solutions.
• Representing Fanbytes at industry events and speaking about our work in running campaigns.
• Responding to inbounds and RFPs from brands
• Creating and pitching proposals to brands and agencies
• Leading a team of account executives and account managers in driving revenue for your pod
• At least three years of selling creative solutions to brands or agencies.
• Experience of working towards sales targets and managing one’s workload.
• An extensive book of contacts in the toy world
• Proficient with numbers and excel with the ability to interpret numbers to make decisions.
• Creative and confident with words to draft proposals and campaign ideas for brands.
Salary and Benefits:
• £35k to £45k + commission on deals.
• Rapid growth - the role is one step on the journey to being the Head of our new Toy and Games subdivision.
• Clear Progression to becoming a key part of the commercial leadership team.
• We’re a team of young people that believes in working hard, but also creating a fun environment. Think team breakfasts, weekly socials, and company days out.
Any person interested in the role should email jobs at Fanbytes.co.uk with their CV.