We are a family run company with a 75-year heritage to our name. We design and make licensed and own-brand toys which kids love and every parent can afford to buy. Over the next five years we will be entering another chapter of growth which will be delivered through product innovation, widened distribution and a re-brand exercise providing exciting story telling opportunities. We supply on a domestic and FOB basis, selling into retailers around the world.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be capable of taking the lead on traditional and digital marketing campaigns. The role will initially be standalone; however, in time you will be able to recruit and manage your own marketing team, you must be a do-er and able to multi-task – be a chameleon of marketing.
- Implement structure and process to the existing marketing function which has been outsourced to date.
- Ensure effective branded, marketing communications including digital, social media, print and TV, including creating a plan and budget for AMS campaigns with Amazon.
- Plan and execute smart marketing campaigns for email, website, social media and TV.
- Negotiate with catalogue companies for marketing and advertising.
- Ensure imagery across all sites and listings is consistent with attention to language requirements. Ensure quality of images and photos and text is modern and up to date and that videos are uploaded to all websites.
- CRM and database management.
- Give direction to and manage business with Playtime PR.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels for the B2C site.
- Working as part of the project team to identify and appoint agencies to launch the B2C site and oversee the mechanics of the consumer website, maintaining and updating information, correct set up to ensure stock availability.
- Ensure that the Sales team has all relevant brand information and assist with retailer presentations.
- Briefing exhibition displays eg: Toy Fair (UK and US), Nuremburg, Dream Toys, Toymaster and AIS Shows, planning & implementation (including help with stand set-up and attending shows, meeting and presenting products and ranges to customers).
Requirements for the Role
- Experience with B2C marketing and implementing digital advertising.
- Knowledge of working with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or Magento will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools eg: Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of setting up and optimiSing Google Adwords campaigns.
- A/B (split) testing experience will be advantageous.
- PPC Advertising Strategy beneficial.
- Amazon AMS and A+ experience will be advantageous.
- Toys or hardlines product experience.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable of latest trends and best practice for online marketing and success measuring.
- Experience with managing a marketing budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively and influence decision makers and stakeholder groups.
- Collaborative and enjoys working in an open and sharing business cultures which engenders respect of a healthy work/life balance.
- Travel requirements – UK and International.
- Willingness and ability to travel and attend trade shows – UK and Europe.
- Attend retailer meetings with sales team members when marketing support is required
The role is contracted as home based but you will be required to attend meetings at head office for 2-3 days once every 2-3 weeks, to be agreed with the successful candidate depending upon their home location.
You must hold a current UK driving license, be willing and able to attend head office meetings on a monthly basis and travel to UK trade shows when required or attend meetings with agencies, vendor partners etc from time to time.
This will reflect the candidates experience and skill sets; however, a generous package is available including pension contribution, bonus contribution, 28 days annual leave + all public holidays.
Please submit your CV to Rowena Shorey at email@example.com