Toynamics UK & Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hape Holding AG. The company acts as a multi-brand distributor across a number of leading brands within the toy and nursery industry.
Hape is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of toys made from renewable raw materials and our products have the strictest international quality and safety standards. Behind the innovative design and meticulous quality is the even more pronounced ethos of ‘Love, Play, Learn’.
Besides wooden toys, Toynamics offers construction toys, sand toys, arts & crafts, puzzles, stationery and an entire range of nursery accessories & baby products. The Toynamics portfolio is constantly expanding to offer our customers the widest possible, most well-chosen assortment.
Our mission is threefold – to shape the future of the toy industry, to make our brands even better known and established within the market, and to reinvent ourselves with proactivity to drive sales, marketing and our business forward.
The inside sales executive role is vital to the expansion and development of new business and growth within existing and educational accounts.
Situated in Kibworth, Leicestershire, our dedicated UK office and brand-new showroom have been paramount to the growth and evolution of the company.
The sky really is the limit with the new and exciting brands that we are bringing to the market and as such, this role comes with huge development opportunities for the right candidate. You will be joining us at a very exciting time.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key criteria for the role are:
Key Job Functions
- Maintain and grow our retail partners and maximise sales and marketing opportunities within these accounts.
- Identify and prioritise new business accounts in line with Toynamics’ customer strategy.
- Manage trading terms across retail base, ensuring the focus is always on active support that aides sell through.
- Ensure that all trading information is maintained up to date on the company’s databases.
- Produce weekly sales updates for forecasting and budgeting purposes.
- Closely liaise with customer services and accounts teams on order book management and credit risks.
- Participate in marketing activities as required such as product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions etc.
- Attend and actively participate in sales and marketing meetings.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge on the whole product range.
- Maintain a good awareness of market and competitor activities and report as necessary.
- You will be an enthusiastic, dynamic and hands-on person who is comfortable working in a small team environment.
- This role will require some travel to customer meetings.
- You will ideally have experience of selling premium quality branded items in markets such as toys and nursery settings – however, this is not essential.
- You will be comfortable with taking on a role which requires a lot of new business development as well as nurturing existing business.
- Ideally you will be located within an hour commute of Kibworth Harcourt to allow access to the office on a regular basis, with flexible working available after a trial period.
- You will have good skills in numeracy, communication (both written and verbal) and have excellent analytical and IT skills.
Attractive Salary + Annual Bonus + Benefits + Flexible working
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.