Innovation First is a leader in educational and competitive robotics products and a leading developer of consumer robotic toys. Incorporated in 1996 the company is a privately held corporation that was founded on the belief that innovation is necessary very early in the design process in order to produce simple and elegant designs. Headquartered in the US, with offices in Canada, China, Dubai, Hong Kong, Luxembourg and the UK. It is looking for an international marketing manager to be based at the Warrington office, working on the Hexbug, Vex Robotics and RackSolutions brands.
An opportunity has opened for a full-time international marketing manager to join a growing team based in Warrington. This would be an ideal role for an experienced marketing manager looking to develop their career within an exciting business and who enjoys working creatively on their own initiative. Covering marketing strategy, digital marketing, brand communications, event planning and PR for the companies three key brands, Hexbug, Vex Robotics and Racksolutions, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the UK, Europe and Australia for the main company brands
- Work with the US marketing team to formulate the overall brand strategy for the company’s brands worldwide
- Manage and evaluate marketing campaign costs and results
- Plan, execute and manage all digital marketing plans
- Set and administer the annual marketing budgets
- Direct the brands social media presence and strategies
- Plan, manage and attend all major trade shows, national events and regional events where required
- Continually review changes and trends in all markets and competitor activity
- Work closely and support the sales teams for all brands to ensure campaign synergies
- Work closely with retailers on the HEXBUG brand creating and capitalising on trade marketing opportunities
- Create strong link with government bodies and industry partners for VEX Robotics
- Manage all agency relationships and ensure KPIs are in place and met effectively
- Set PR strategy for all brands
- Strong ability to understand product attributes and communicate them to the relevant target audience
- Identify new business opportunities
- Finalise all promotional and marketing literature
The varied nature of this role requires the applicant to be able to travel occasionally and to be comfortable dealing directly with people and often children. A DBS check will be required.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional and confident face to face communicator
- Initiative and confidence in decision making
- Excellent creative written skills
- Ability to work alone, without direct supervision, but can build and foster positive working relationships as part of a larger team
- Professional personal presentation • Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- A degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in consumer/retail/education marketing
- Experience in people management
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Event planning and support experience
- Photoshop experience
- Marketing experience specifically within the Toy Industry
This is a role where the right candidate will be able to shape the development of the role as part of a small growing team, within three established worldwide brands.
More information and how to apply:
Hours are Mon-Fri, 9:00 - 5:00, North-West UK
Salary: Upon application
Benefits: 28 days annual leave increasing to a maximum 33 days (inc. Statutory), then following probationary period, Staff Pension Scheme, discretionary company bonus scheme.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.