Founded in Everett (US), Funko is the global purveyor of pop culture consumer products, most well-known for its collectible Pop! Vinyl figures. With over 1,000 licences, Funko has the largest portfolio of categories and items in the pop culture business. Funko’s inimitable designs span vinyl figures, apparel, plush toys, board and card games, keychains and more. Funko also owns brands including the innovative Snapsies toy, the Japanese inspired Paka Paka, Wetmore Forest and more. With a world renowned in-house production and creative team, the Funko brand will only grow from here.
The Key Customer Sales Support Manager (KCSSM) is responsible for managing the Key Customer Sales Support Team (KCSS) who handle mass customer and operational transactions in partnership with designated members of the sales team; including the processes and systems related to servicing specific retail accounts and support of sales staff. The role manages the delivery of administrative and operational assistance designed to ensure organisational goals and metrics are achieved and the companies top 60 accounts are given the appropriate service.
This position will be a working team manager who may also support certain top key accounts in addition to providing best practices and direction across the team and inter-department functions. The Key Customer Sales Support Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales.
What you’ll do
- Improve Key customer account service and satisfaction levels
- Create process/best practices for the KCSS team and other associated and inter-dependent departments
- People management responsibilities to include identification and fostering of individual team member growth plans through ongoing coaching. Provide team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success
- Interacts with internal product development and logistics teams to ensure smooth execution of sales orders for key customer accounts
- Works directly with sales representatives and key retail partners to ensure sales and customer service objectives are met
- Understands and manages key account routing and labelling requirement; customer organisation
- Create Ad-hoc reporting as requested by customers and VP of planning
- Determines service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; understanding operational requirements; benchmarking best practices; analysing information and applications
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes
- Establish customer escalation plans to ensure issues are effectively communicated and identify areas of system and/or training improvement is required
- Develop measurable quarterly KPIs for team members. Maintain a monthly review schedule with direct reports and department team leads
- Hold team responsibility for achieving quarterly goals and KPIs
- Authorising holiday and arranging sickness cover for CSST team members
- Working with intercompany departments to ensure sales team have access to all detail to complete their tasks
- Assisting in projects assigned by VP Sales EMEA
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience in key sales support or administration for highly complex and/or top customers, preferably in the consumer products industry
- Previous experience in a direct manager or Lead role in a sales administration capacity
- Polished professional that has a quick response time and a sense of urgency
- Has excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills – English
- Has demonstrated the ability to manage several important priorities at once
- Close attention to detail
- Analytical mind with a good understanding of numbers
- Ability to work on own initiative and think outside the box
- Strong administration experience and organisational skills
- Ability to identify business issues, formulate plans to resolve these issues, and effectively communicate the results to management
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience working with an ERP system (D365 is current system, moving to Oracle in 2022)
- Demonstrated client services focus
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth
- The opportunity to help grow something from a relatively small base within a highly buoyant marketplace
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic, and constantly evolving
What Funko offers
Funko offers competitive salaries and our benefits include 25 days annual leave per year (pro rata), pension, discretionary company bonus and a wide variety of discounts (shopping, food & drink, entertainment and health & fitness) through Perkbox.
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com