Moose Toys exists to make children happy. The team has innovation in its DNA and is famous for the design, development and manufacture of award winning toys that continue to disrupt the market. Moose Toys dominates in categories including collectibles, craft, dolls, games and youth electronics and is consistently recognised as the most creative company in the industry.
The family run business disrupted the toy industry with the global phenomenon Shopkins and through these pintsized characters, reinvigorated the way children play. The success of the company extends to the development of content, entertainment and global licensing deals. Moose Toys calls Australia home, has over 400 staff and distributes to over 100 countries.
At Moose Toys, its people are their greatest asset - striving to create a culture where everyone not only feels valued and empowered, but continues to enhance and grow their careers. The team is insightful, experienced and creative, with a playful sense of adventure that makes Moose Toys a unique company to work for.
Right now, the UK team (based in Cornwall) is on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team.
Do you have experience in marketing? Have a passion for product? Fancy working for a company based just 10 minutes from the beach?
Moose Toys is looking for a passionate and dynamic Marketing Executive who can take on responsibility for providing direct support to the marketing team with all the brand and product strategies.
- A desire to live in Cornwall
- A sound understanding of the principles of Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar Marketing position
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or similar
- Excellent computer literacy to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish strong relationships; relating well to people at all levels in a confident and relaxed manner
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate, creative, organised and a team player with excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in, or knowledge of, consumer marketing to children would be beneficial
- Fluency in French or German would is desirable but not essential
- Development of seasonal marketing tool kits for UK and European usage
- Work closely with French and German Direct to Retail and International distributor teams providing provide marketing plans, updates, presentations, product information and samples
- Carry out regular market research and trend monitoring
- Effectively and regularly communicate and share information with the internal teams
- Create and maintain Copy and Contents documents by brand
- Assist brand managers by delivering assets and product to key stakeholders including DTR teams, distributors and marketing agencies
- Maintain and update brand websites in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Assist with regular maintenance of the asset management system for assigned brands
- Work with brand managers in the development and delivery of additional key projects and assets as required
- Assist Marketing Team with internal focus group research
- Assist Trade Marketing manager on European Toy Fairs
- Review and dissemination of NPD research and google analytics
- As required, work with Creative Team to develop Marketing material
Perks and benefits
Moose Toys prides itself on valuing team members and constantly pushes for best practice by offering a casual, fun, flexible working environment with great benefits and recognition programmes.
To apply please submit your cover note and CV, to include desired salary and current notice period, here.
The closing date for this position is Monday 17th February with interviews planned for week commencing 24th February in Cornwall.