PlayMonster UK is a multi-award-winning company positioned at the quality end of the toy and games market.
Originally established over 20 years ago as Interplay UK, PlayMonster specialises in developing and marketing innovative toys and games. We are a product-led company with a passion for creating high quality products at affordable prices and we strive for nothing less than the best for our customers.
Our brands include My Fairy Garden, FabLab, Fuzzikins, My Living World, Charm Jewellery, 5 Second Rule and many more, which have all been designed and developed in-house.
PlayMonster is now seeking a National Account Manager to join the team.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Direct account responsibility for a determined number of major accounts
- Work with the UK sales and marketing teams to build business plans for each customer that fit the account’s needs, whilst achieving profitable growth in line with company and brand budgets
- Present monthly sales forecasts for each account to the Sales & Marketing Director, with up-to-date rationale for any changes
- Work closely with sales administration to ensure good follow-up to meetings with customers and ensure maximum serviceability
- Present updated performance, and proposed activity, for accounts, as and when requested by the Sales & Marketing Director
- Identify new accounts, win new business and set up new trading partners to contribute to growing the PlayMonster business
- Implement strategic account plans in line with the company strategy to deliver growth plans
- Manage the integration of new brands into account business plans, to ensure maximum distribution is achieved in existing accounts
- Identify additional areas of distribution for new brands and instigate plans to execute
- Participate in UK line reviews, giving detailed sales perspective on proposed new product launches
- Self-motivated and motivating to colleagues
- Minimum two years National Accounts experience
- Can demonstrate applicable experience of using sales tools to measure against budgets
- Demonstrate successfully growing one or more of the major accounts
- Management of account promotional budgets
- Ability to recommend corrective actions and provide solutions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Good management of time and personal organisation skills
- Customer oriented, with strong negotiation ability – is able to balance this with company requirements/strategies
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
The NAM will work in the High Wycombe office and some home office working will be permitted by agreement.
Please contact Mark Murray if you wish to apply: email@example.com