Wilton Bradley specialise in the design, development, sourcing, and supply of quality consumer leisure goods, supplying our own branded products to specialist retailers and sourcing a broad range of products for many of the world’s leading retailers and third-party brand owners. It has a highly talented in-house design and product development team who are continually creating exciting and innovative material; it sees brand and product development combined with efficient, highly productive and precise operational activity as a key to future success. This is a fantastic opportunity to join its highly motivated team representing some of the UK’s fastest growing brands, such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway Inflatables, Xootz, Play House, Mi-Mic and Clearwater.
You will play a key role in the successful implementation of our national account business growth strategy. You will have extensive knowledge and understanding of selling and marketing to the UK’s national retailers (preferably in the Toy and Outdoor Play market). An entrepreneurial attitude, commercial awareness, strong communication and project management skills are essential. To be successful you will need to work effectively with other departments; its UK based buying, design and marketing teams as well as its Hong Kong and Shanghai based sales and merchandising teams.
Newton Abbot Office / Homebased
- Work closely with sales director to create and develop short and long-term, business development and growth strategies with our biggest customers.
- Own and reach/exceed annual sales targets whilst maintaining margin integrity.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on KPIs, pipeline development and product performance.
- Building and nurturing long lasting customer relationships with strategic customers.
- Frequently travel to visit key existing customer accounts as well as prospecting new customers.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, commercial acumen, and excellent communicator.
- Intelligent thinker, strategic planner, focused and priority driven. Must be good with numbers.
- Confident and articulate, ability to get things done. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Problem solver with the ability to analyse and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and as part of the team - looking to fit into the company’s culture and ways of working.
- Flexibility with working hours including travel to the Far East for trade shows and customer meetings.