YuMe, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of licensed toys and part of the Maxx Group, has an immediate requirement for an organised, detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to join our London Team.
Check out some of our fantastic creations here.
The primary focus of this role will be back-office support of our EMEA internal and outside sales teams and coordination with overseas offices. This isn’t just a job; it’s a chance to grow and advance in the dynamic realms of the toy and consumer products industries.
What You’ll Do
- Processing new sales leads.
- Managing correspondence between the sales team and clients.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Monitoring customer accounts.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Providing data and reports to help inform the sales team’s decision-making.
- Keeping track of sales targets.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Organising events, conferences and fairs.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis.
- Keeping up to date with company products and licences.
- 2+ years of experience is preferred, but we will consider training a recent graduate with relevant internship experience or more experienced candidates as well.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Quick to learn, eager to learn, and progress in career.
- Proactivity and desire to successfully exceed targets.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook fluency are required.
- Language skills (French or German), toy industry experience and logistics expertise are a big plus.
This is a permanent, full-time position that offers a comprehensive compensation package, including a competitive salary commensurate with experience, health benefits, life assurance, pension and performance bonus. This role will be based at our London office, located at Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, Edgeware Road, London, NW1 5DH. We are currently working on a hybrid schedule of four days in the office and WFH on Friday.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Maxx Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
How to apply
Ready to turn play into a profession? Please send your application to email@example.com.