Operating at the intersection of toys, fashion, and technology, I’m a Girly empowers Gen Z to shape our brand and co-design our products. As a premium brand in the toy industry, the team has committed itself to creating top-quality toys that make children’s hearts beat a little faster. Our partners include over 140 retail and department stores across Europe, North America, and Asia. Based in the heart of Zurich, we foster an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture.
We are looking for a Sales Manager (100%) with a proven, international track record in the toy industry. As Sales Manager, your main focus will be sourcing strategic key clients, leading the onboarding process of such, and maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients
- Collaborating with senior management on business strategy, evaluating current business performance, and optimising business reach and potential
- Leading the onboarding process of new clients including negotiating, contracting, compliance checks, etc.
- Coordinating international FOB deliveries with production teams including confirmations, delivery documents, invoices and credit notes as well as export relevant documents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in the toy industry or consumer products
- Project Management experience with problem solving mentality
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to communicate, influence, negotiate easily and effectively across stakeholders
- Positive, collaborative, and engaging approach to working with colleagues and a serious can-do attitude
- Able to manage multiple projects/deadlines and multitasking with ease
- Fluent in English and any additional language is a plus
- Hands-on mentality and strong implementation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application, including your CV and cover letter, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can reach us at +41 (0) 76 564 92 93.
We look forward to hearing from you.