Founded three years ago, Fanbytes has built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Ubisoft, Mattel, King, and Miniclip to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, the company has developed two new divisions of the business: Bytesized Talent, the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency, and Bytehouse, the UK’s first-ever TikTok house, which has gained national press coverage in the Evening Standard and The Times, as well as on BBC and Sky News.
All these come together to create this Gen Z media group, which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. Fanbytes is moving from startup to scale-up, with toys and gaming an increasingly big part of its focus.
Fanbytes is looking for a first-class experienced Brand Partnerships Manager to come in and eventually lead the toys and gaming division.
- Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell Fanbytes' creative solutions and media packages.
- Representing Fanbytes at industry events and speaking about its work managing campaigns
- Responding to inbounds and RFPs from brands
- Creating and pitching proposals to brands and agencies
- Leading a team in driving revenue for your pod
- At least three years of selling or working on creative solutions within the toys and gaming world
- Aware of the cycles and promotions of the industry
- Experience of working towards sales targets and managing one’s workload
- An extensive book of contacts in the toys and gaming world
- Creative and confident with words to draft proposals and planning campaigns for clients
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary + commission
- Rapid growth - the role is one step on the journey to being the head of Fanbytes' new Toy and Games subdivision
- Clear progression to becoming a key part of the commercial leadership team
- The Fanbytes team is one of young people that believe in working hard - but also creating a fun environment
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.