At Engino we design and manufacture cutting-edge educational toy systems that help curious minds aged 3 to 16 develop important 21st century skills such as critical thinking and problem solving through hands on activities, coding and scientific experimentation. Having received numerous patents and international awards, including the ‘Best Place to Work’ seal, Engino aims to continue leading the STEM trend by investing in new people who can join our team. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, developing services, systems and products that will inspire the next generation of inventors.
Engino is now looking for a National Account Manager to lead the growth of the UK business. The ideal candidate will undertake the sales development of our toys and systems for both the Retail market (toy stores, department stores, supermarkets etc.), through an omnichannel approach, and the Education market (public and private schools). The successful candidate will travel regularly to visit customers within UK & Ireland, but also to the company headquarters in Cyprus and international trade fairs. For the first year, the position will be home-based.
- Conduct market research to understand the competition and propose appropriate business development strategies.
- Work closely with managed accounts, maintaining effective communication channels with all client stakeholders including buying, merchandising, finance and senior management, where appropriate.
- Present Engino products to key accounts, take over and grow existing customers.
- Negotiate commercial terms with clients for domestic and FOB options.
- Discuss marketing plans with clients and liaise with the Marketing Department to execute projects.
- Monitor and control payments from clients in collaboration with the accounting department.
- Propose potential new products as per market trends and customer needs to the R&D department.
- Operate CRM system and prepare weekly reports for management with an emphasis on delivering profitability and agreed KPIs.
- Supervise the logistic/s partner(s), who will hold stock in the UK to supply various key accounts, our Amazon FBA and eCommerce.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate other members of the team in the UK including agents.
Qualifications and skills required
The ideal candidate should have a background in toys, ideally in the STEM, Science or Construction sector, as well as good B2B sales experience.
- Any bachelor degree will be acceptable.
- Minimum four years working experience in Sales in the toy sector, educational equipment, games or similar consumer goods markets.
- Strong Microsoft Office and internet skills.
- Knowledge of CRM and other ERP software will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in engineering, science, robotics and education will be considered an advantage.
- High energy individual with strong problem-solving skills.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Remuneration package offered
This is a great opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading STEM toy manufacturers, where the successful candidate will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources they need to be successful. The basic salary range is 40-60k depending on experience and qualifications, plus car allowance and expenses, and bonuses according to trimonthly KPIs.
The candidates should provide proof of their work and their CV to email@example.com with title ‘UK National Account Manager’. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.