Lego Con will take place on June 18th and promises Lego fans brand new content and exclusive reveals.
The 2nd annual Lego Con event will kick off on June 18th, when audiences will be given a sneak peek behind the scenes and be able to discover new introductions from the LegoGroup, while sharing the experience alongside an online community centered around the same creative passion.
The first Lego Con experience launched in 2021, and this year, The Lego Group is promising fans brand new content and many more reveals.
Audiences can expect everything from product unveilings to live demos with designers and exciting building challenges for all to join in on. As it’s the brand’s 90th anniversary this year, there will also be extra special anniversary surprises.
The Lego Group has teased news of a brand new theme coming to the Lego portfolio and said that many fan favourite themes will be highlighted with new reveals and content from Lego Brickheadz, Lego Friends, Lego Marvel, Lego Minecraft, Lego Minifigures, Lego Ninjago, Lego Star Wars, Lego Super Mario and more.
The event will also include:
- a behind-the-scenes look and download of many other favourite franchises.
- a magical building tour of Warner Bros. Studios London – The making of Harry Potter, with a special guest from the films.
- Special guest Agnes Larsson from Mojang Studios and a collaborative build with a Lego builder and Minecraft creator.
- A creative masterclass from inside Pixar Animation Studios, with Lightyear director Angus Maclane.
- A special Live LegoMasters build challenge with special guest hosts and contestants.
The whole show is also being recorded and can be accessed afterwards at the websites above.