LIMA will host its annual UK Licensing Essentials Course on 3rd May at the Long Room at Lord’s Cricket Ground, Marylebone, London.
The Licensing Essentials Course will feature seminars on best practices, new opportunities in the industry, current trends and more, creating a relevant slate of topics for licensing professionals at every level of their career.
Kelvyn Gardner, managing director of LIMA UK, will kick off the day with an Introduction to Licensing session.
Featured Licensing Essentials speakers include:
• Sam Ferguson, Jazwares – Making Licensing Work for Manufacturers
• Clara Fort, Brand Strategy Advice – Licensing Fashion Brands
• Jeremy Goldsmith, Event Merchandising – Music and Event Licensing
• Margaret Briffa, Briffa – Essential Legal Know-How
• Henna Riaz, 360 Audit – Essential Financial Know-How
• Gary Pope, Kids Industries – How Children and Their Parents Respond to Retail Environments
• Amanda Gummer and Trudi Bishop
The second segment of this action-packed day begins at 5pm with the annual Legendary Licensing Debate – a lively discussion on licensing, Question Time style. Following the debate will be the UK’s first networking event of the year, the annual Spring Fling Party, sponsored by brandcomply.com. Last year’s event drew over 150 senior industry executives.
To make a booking please click here.
Early-bird prices start from £260 for the full day and £40 for the Spring Fling.