The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) has assembled a robust roster of Licensing University sessions for this year’s Licensing Expo.
The programme provides learning opportunities on a wide range of topics to help attendees develop meter-moving strategies to advance their business and bolster their bottom line. Information-packed seminars covering topics such as royalty rates, choosing the right license, effective retail presentations, and more are scheduled daily, affording attendees with a wealth of opportunities to connect with experts and colleagues across various specialties.
The Licensing Universitytakes place from Monday June 16th to Thursday June 19th at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. The 2014 program kicks off with a keynote address by Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation and a notable media visionary. This special session takes place on Tuesday June 17th at 8am and is free to all Expo attendees and exhibitors.
Among the many Licensing University seminars to focus on strategic planning are:
- From Good to G’RATE: What Every Licensing Professional Should Know About Royalty Rates, Tuesday June 17th, 9:30-10:45am
- How Retailers and Licensees Look at Licenses, Tuesday June 17th, 4-5:15pm
- Winning Retail Presentation Strategies, Wednesday June 18th, 9:45-11am
- Category Focus: Food Licensing – Lots to Chew On, Wednesday June 18th, 11:30am–12:45pm
- Reaching The “You Tube” Generation: How New Digital Companies are Uniting Content Creators, Brands and Consumers, Thursday June 19th, 10:45am-12pm
LIMA’s All-Access Pass lets show attendees attend all Licensing University sessions for $149 for LIMA members ($169 for non-LIMA members). To see the full schedule of Licensing University sessions and to register, click here.
If you would like to receive our daily newsflash email, please enter your email address in the “sign-up” box at the top of the page; you can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook and request a print subscription here.