The international Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) will hold its third annual MindMix event in London.
This one-day C-level event brings together business and thought leaders for high-level dialogue about the technological, social and commercial forces that will shape the global licensing and marketing business well into the future.
Charles Riotto, president, LIMA: “The future of brand licensing is taking shape now, and this kind of high-level discussion and exchange of ideas is essential to business planning. We are proud to assemble this third annual, thought-provoking MindMix.”
The theme of this year’s MindMix is Licensing 2025. Through a mix of small-group discussions and featured presentations we will explore a broad range of issues, challenges and opportunities.
Expected topics include:
• The Death of the 5-year Plan
• Gamechanger? What’s the E-Sports Model?
• FutureWork – Where Will Your Next Employee Come From?
• Fashion – Generations Under the Influence(r)
• Why Blockchain Matters
• AR/VR – Seeing Past Tomorrow
• FutureThink – Staying Ahead of the Curve
For more details and registration, visit licensing.org/mindmix.