The new product will be supported by a strong TV campaign, plus PR, digital and social media.
Gel-a-Peel features a number of craft kits, each with bright and bold Gel-a-Peel tubes. The product combines fashion and design skills.
Fans can pick their coloured tube and trace along the design templates provided with each set. Once the gel has air-dried, the design needs to be peeled away to reveal the creation, which can then be worn.
Gel-a-Peel will be available at leading toy retailers from July.
The product range includes:
• Includes one tube of Gel-a-Peel, a designer tip and eight design templates
• Colours include Sparkle Pink, Sparkle Purple, Neon Pink and Pure Gold
• Includes three Gel-a-Peel tubes, five tips, sixteen design templates and two pieces of accessory hardware
• Available as a Neon Kit (colours include pink, orange and yellow) and a Sparkle Kit (colours include light pink, bright pink and purple)
• Wide array of colours and accessory hardware
• Includes five Gel-a-Peel tubes, seven designer tips, 24 design templates and accessory hardware
• A 3D design work station to create 3D accessories
• Includes 3D design templates, four Gel-a-Peel tubes (including exclusives), four designer tips and hardware
Nicola Mellor, senior brand manager at MGA Entertainment, said: “Having launched earlier this year in the US, the sales history and sell-through data shows that the brand is off to a very strong start, and we are very excited to bring it to the UK and ROI. By combining arts and crafts with fashion accessories, Gel-a-Peel really speaks to our target audience. It’s new, exciting and we’re sure tweens are going to love it.”