Chicco, Rubies and Cartamundi are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Chicco is recruiting for a full-time, permanent Key Account Manager based to the north of London, in Hertfordshire, with hybrid office/home working. Suitable candidates will already have been operating at Key Account Management level for 1-3 years and will possess Consumer Durable, FMCG or Retail experience.
The strategic commercial focus is the growth and development of the Toys category and, for this reason, the biggest toy retailers will be managed by this role. For more details click here.
Costume manufacturer Rubies is looking for a Senior Brand Manager for UK and EMEA, who will ensure the company’s Brand Managers plan and deliver product development, from concept to in-store, across a number of ranges, working closely with the design team.
The ideal candidate will bring some experience of manufacturing and product development to the role. The Senior Brand Manager will report into the Head of Brand & Marketing EMEA. Based at the company’s Bristol offices, there will be opportunities for international travel. Click here for further information.
Cartamundi UK is seeking a Business Development Manager Publishing for UK/Ireland who will take responsibility for a sustainable and profitable growth in their sales region.
Knowledge of the gaming, paper, packaging industry would be an advantage, and suitable applicants will have an appropriate professional background in a comparable position with leadership experience. Working will be mainly from home, though regular visits of the company’s locations may be stipulated.
The company offers a corporate culture that is focusing on its employees, training, attractive remuneration, flexible working arrangements, possibilities for personal development and 25 days’ annual leave. To discover more, click here.
Other roles currently being advertised are as follows:
- One For Fun is looking for someone ambitious, experienced, quick thinking and fun as its new Business Development Manager for the North, to develop and expand its existing business in the North of England.
- DKB Toys & Distribution is looking for a Field Sales Account Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ sales/retailing history with a national manufacturing company or retailer.
- Papo is seeking a Scotland and Northern England Account Manager who will assist with National Key Accounts.
- Clementoni is looking for a National Account Manager to help support the growth of the UK business. The ideal candidate should have a background in toys and some sales experience.
- Diver Phillips Associates is seeking a Sales Manager on behalf of an international toy business client, to look after the UK business. The ideal candidate will have toy industry experience and should have key contacts in the industry and with toy buyers. For the right person, the package includes a basic salary of £50,000-£65,000 D.O.E plus bonus and company car.
- Rubies is looking for a UK Toy Account Manager to undertake the sales development of the company’s role play range, and also to drive an exciting new product category. Applicants should have a minimum five years’ working within the toy retail channel, and experience managing key toy retailers.
- Engino is looking to recruit four sales agents to help the growth of the UK business. The ideal candidates will undertake the sales development of our toy system for the Retail market (toy stores, department stores, gift stores, garden centres, book stores, etc). The territories will be London & South East England; South West England & Wales; East Anglia & Midlands; and North England/Scotland.
- Sequin Art is recruiting for two roles: a UK National Sales Manager, who will lead growth and expand its reach in the UK., and a European Sales & Business Development Director in an exciting relocation opportunity, located at the company’s new European HQ in Szczecin, Poland.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director – email@example.com.