Stabilo, Asmodee, Gameplan Europe and Toynamics are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
Stabilo is looking to appoint a new full-time National Account Manager – eCommerce, based in Maidenhead. The successful candidate will possess strong experience, knowledge and passion in eCommerce national account management with branded goods, and will be able to grow with the company and share their own ideas.
The company says its new National Account Manager – eCommerce can look forward to freedom, appreciation and working with the great people in its ‘lively and inspiring family business’. For further details click here.
Asmodee is seeking a new National Account Manager to join the successful games business and oversee a portfolio of national retailers, developing new business from existing customers, proactively identifying new opportunities and providing outstanding service to ensure customer satisfaction.
The post benefits from a hybrid working policy and the opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working. Previous experience in an Account Manager role is essential including previous experience in business development and opening new accounts. For further details click here.
A National Account Manager is also being sought by Gameplan Europe for a UK subsidiary of a French toy company, which has already established a strong position in the market.
Candidates will have a minimum 5 years’ experience of successfully working in a toy industry retail account management role dealing with large customers with a hands-on approach and recent successful experience with grocers.
The NAM can work from home anywhere in the UK, but will be required to visit the headquarter in Yorkshire on average twice a month. Click here for more information on the role.
Toynamics is seeking an Inside Sales Executive to help with the expansion and development of new business and growth within existing and educational accounts.
Applicants will ideally have experience of selling premium quality branded items in markets such as toys and nursery settings – however, this is not essential.
The package includes an attractive salary plus annual bonus and benefits. The successful candidate will ideally be located within an hour’s commute of Kibworth Harcourt in Leicestershire to allow access to the office on a regular basis, with flexible working available after a trial period.
- Simba Smoby Toys UK is recruiting for a Brand Manager, who will be responsible for the annual management of the company’s toy lines and will support the UK Marketing Manager in building the product range for UK distribution.
- Curious Universe is seeking a Product Manager to support the Publishing Director and assist in overseeing the whole development life cycle of a variety of products, from conceptualisation to prototype.
- Connetix Tiles is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to boost its business and revenue expansion in the North American market.
- Creative Kids UK is seeking a Key Account Manager to join the team, responsible for a portfolio of UK national retail customers.
- Zuru is looking for a Key Account Manager to work closely with the General Manager in all stages of the sales cycle by taking ownership of strategic key accounts across the UK & Ireland.
- We at Alakat Publishing, publisher of the UK toy industry’s leading monthly trade magazine and news website, Toy World – and now also Licensing.biz – are looking for an Editorial Assistant/Staff Writer to join the team based in Hemel Hempstead.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director firstname.lastname@example.org