DKB Toys & Distribution and The Smiley Company are among the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
DKB Toys & Distribution is seeking a Field Sales Account Manager – North of England & Midlands who will help aid the exponential growth of the business. This role will be home based with office visits as well as travel to meet suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of sales/retailing history with a national manufacturing company or retailer and knowledge of LC (FOB) business would be a bonus. The role offers a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience. To find out more click here.
The Smiley Company is looking for a Brand Manager – Kids to drive and support the brand management across the business including brand strategy, messaging, tone of voice and guidelines, and to own the messaging for The Smiley Company’s core business internally and externally.
The ideal person will be a digital first brand manager with an understanding of media, gaming and digital platforms and kid consumption trends within the broader web, app and video landscape.
The ideal candidate will have five years plus experience in licensing brand management and marketing with children’s lifestyle brands, with an understanding of media and digital platforms. For further information please click here.
- Tandem Group Trading (MV Sports & Leisure) is seeking an ambitious, dynamic and tenacious National Account Manager to grow existing national accounts and develop new ones.
- University Games is seeking an Area Manager to find new business and growth within independent and educational accounts in the South West.
- An Assistant Brand Manager is being sought by Tomy to join its Central Marketing Team and support on the development of European brand strategy.
- Stabilo is seeking a new full-time National Account Manager – eCommerce, who will be responsible for the full P&L management on all pure play accounts.
- Asmodee is seeking a National Account Manager to build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with customers.
- Gameplan Europe is seeking an experienced and successful National Account Manager for the UK subsidiary of a French toy company.
- Toynamics UK & Ireland is seeking an Inside Sales Executive who will be vital to the expansion and development of new business and growth within existing and educational accounts.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert and feature in a future Recruitment Round Up, contact Mark Austin, sales director firstname.lastname@example.org