If you fancy a fresh start in 2022, Funko and Engino are the latest companies looking to fill vacancies through Toy World’s popular recruitment section.
With over 1,000 licences, Funko has the largest portfolio of categories and items in the pop culture business, and is best known for its collectible Pop! Vinyl figures. A rapidly expanding company, it is seeking an EMEA Amazon National Account Manager (Amazon NAM) who will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining ongoing business relationships with Amazon EMEA, as well as managing a team of direct reports supporting this business unit.
The ideal candidate will have strong and demonstrable Amazon account management experience preferably within FMCG markets, while formal knowledge of Amazon’s administrative and planning tools (Vendor Central, ARA Premium, AMS) is essential. The job is located in London and the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days’ annual leave per year (pro rata), discretionary company bonus and a wide variety of discounts through Perkbox. To find out more please click here.
Engino is looking for a UK National Account Manager to undertake the sales development of its toys and systems for both the Retail market (toy stores, department stores, supermarkets etc.) and the Education market (public and private schools). The company designs and manufactures educational toy systems that encourage critical thinking and problem solving through hands on activities, coding and scientific experimentation.
The ideal candidate should have should have a background in toys, ideally in the STEM, Science or Construction sector, as well as good B2B sales experience. The post-holder will travel regularly to visit customers within UK & Ireland, and also to the company headquarters in Cyprus and international trade fairs. For the first year, the position will be home-based. Click here to discover more about the role.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Epoch Making Toys is looking for a Territory Manager (Midlands) to maintain existing relationships for the area for growth in line with budgets advised. The successful candidate will have previous experience at Territory Manager level with experience in the toy industry preferred, along with an understanding of the ethos of the Sylvanian Families brand.
- Moose Toys is growing and is seeking an experienced, passionate, and dynamic Senior National Account Manager to join the team. They will be responsible for managing, consolidating and growing sales for Moose brands and products in the UK market.
- A National Account Manager is being sought to continue to develop the UK business of Clementoni, which has seen 50% growth in the last few years. Responsibilities include implementing new business plans and strategies for key accounts and executing new product development and promotions within these accounts.
- Funko is seeking a Key Customer Sales Support Manager to manage the Key Customer Sales Support Team (who handle mass customer and operational transactions in partnership with designated members of the sales team).
- Schleich is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist to join its growing team. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for toys and be a strong team-player.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert, contact Mark Austin, sales director – email@example.com.