The Toy World recruitment section has a host of opportunities for those wishing for a career change in 2022, with latest roles added by Epoch Making Toys, Moose Toys and Clementoni.
Epoch Making Toys is looking for a Territory Manager (Midlands) to maintain existing relationships for the area for growth in line with budgets advised. The Territory Manager will be responsible for the Midlands territory for the company stretching from Warwickshire, Worcestershire & Northamptonshire in the South up to Southern border of Lancashire and across (subject to change). The successful candidate will have previous experience at Territory Manager level with experience in the toy industry preferred, along with a passion for working in a company whose customers are children and an understanding of the ethos of the Sylvanian Families brand.
Moose Toys is growing, and as it continues to develop and invest in its strategic growth plans, it is seeking an experienced, passionate, and dynamic Senior National Account Manager to join the team. They will be responsible for managing, consolidating and growing sales for Moose brands and products in the UK market. The successful candidate will have previous experience in an account manager, senior account manager or similar role and experience within the toy or consumer product-oriented industry. The role offers many perks and benefits including a cycle scheme, wellness programme, work from home policy and flexi-time. To find out more, please click here.
A National Account Manager is being sought to continue to develop the UK business of Clementoni, which has seen 50% growth in the last few years. Responsibilities include implementing new business plans and strategies for key accounts and executing new product development and promotions within key accounts. The ideal candidate should have a background in toys with at least three years of sales experience. They also needs to be able to commute to Uxbridge. Click here for more details.
Our recruitment section also features an assortment of other roles:
- Funko is seeking a Key Customer Sales Support Manager to manage the Key Customer Sales Support Team (who handle mass customer and operational transactions in partnership with designated members of the sales team).
- Schleich is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist to join its growing team. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for toys and be a strong team-player.
- James Galt & Company is looking for a Marketing Manager, who will develop and implement omnichannel marketing plans for the core brands in the UK.
- Tomy is looking for a new National Account Manager to join its Sales Team. The successful applicant will lead all Tomy efforts internally and externally to retain and develop their portfolio of clients.
- Playmobil is seeking a new Territory Sales Manager for the South and South West England. The successful candidate will be experienced and self-motiovated.
- Keel Toys is looking for a new Sales and Marketing Manager to lead the external sales and customer service teams from the company’s head office in Ashford, Kent. The package comprises a competitive fixed salary, bonus and company car.
- Ravensburger is looking for a Product/Marketing Manager – Games. The ideal candidate will have over three years’ successful experience of product management in toys, games or similar consumer goods markets, and a proven ability to create and execute successful marketing campaigns. The role will be based at the company’s brand new offices in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
- Creative Kids is looking for independent Sales Agents to join its UK operation, based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity to join a brand which already has a strong foothold in the UK with attractively priced product, and a great support team.
Do you have a vacancy you’d like to fill? Toy World is where the trade goes for the latest recruitment opportunities. For more information or to place an advert, contact Mark Austin, sales director – firstname.lastname@example.org.