The company’s Christmas Grottos will arrive in eight Intu shopping centres from 7th November.
Playmobil has teamed up with Intu to bring a Christmas Grotto experience to top destinations across the UK. Fans can look forward to a Playmobil-themed Grotto where they will meet Santa, alongside some larger-than-life Playmobil figures. Every child over the age of 18 months will also receive a Playmobil gift.
The Playmobil Grotto will have its own unique theme at each Intu shopping centre, from discovery lodges to winter wonderlands and polar expeditions.
Grottos will launch at the following destinations:
- Intu Trafford Centre, from 7th November
- Intu Braehead, from 9th November
- Intu Merry Hill, from 10th November
- Intu Metrocentre, from 12th November
- Intu Lakeside, from 13th November
- Intu Watford, from 14th November
- Intu Derby, from 14th November
- Intu Broadmarsh, from 18th November
Jamie Dickinson, Playmobil’s marketing manager, commented: “Christmas is a special time of year and we’re really excited to be working with Intu to bring a unique Playmobil experience to shopping centres across the country this festive season.”