Location: Islington, London
Salary: Competitive basic salary, annual bonus, healthcare, pension
Founded in 1998, Jazwares headquarters are located in Sunrise, Florida. It is a global business, distributing product to over 80 countries, with offices in Hong Kong, China, London and Darmstadt.
Today, Jazwares is one of the fastest growing toy companies in the world, with a broad licensed product portfolio, which includes the following product categories – action figures, plush, role play, activity sets and youth electronics. The business manufactures and distributes products under a range of licences – Fortnite, Roblox, Minecraft, Peppa Pig, Paw Patrol, Nerf and Chuggington to name a few.
In addition to this Jazwares also distributes a range of third party products from a collection of high calibre global toy companies such as WowWee, Jada and Yulu.
The Jazwares UK office has a been open for five years and both the UK and global teams are growing quickly on the back of exponential year-on-year growth.
The Role: As a brand manager, the successful candidate will have marketing responsibility for Fortnite plus a number of high profile licensed properties. This will range from coordinating sales materials and marketing collateral to managing product launches at retail. The brand marketing manager will be the go-to person for their brands both internally and for our retail partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on brands that target the youth market and will ideally already work within the toy, retail, licensing or entertainment industry.
This role represents a great opportunity to develop a career as part of a fast-growing global toy business. Reporting into the senior marketing manager, the successful candidate will be given the freedom to take complete ownership for their brands and shape how they are communicated at retail and directly to the target audience.
Specific tasks include:
● Develop and implement brand plans and retail strategies
● Develop and deliver marketing assets and collateral
● Input into marketing and sales documents to aid product and campaign sell-in at retail
● Manage partner, retail and agency relationships
● Monitor, analyse and report all brand activity
● Monitor and report relevant competitor activity keeping abreast of market trends and insights
● Organise and attend trade shows as required
● Liaise with US brand team to share assets and best practice
● 3+ years marketing experience ideally gained working on a kids’ targeted brand(s)
● Of graduate level, with a desire to continue to learn and develop
● Proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
● Working knowledge of various marketing tactics from TV, print, digital and PR
● Knowledge of the UK retail landscape
● Experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
● Used to working with external agencies (media, PR, creative)
● Excellent relationship builder
● Creative eye
● Attention to detail
● Team player
Location: Living within a commutable distance to Islington
Reply by e-mail to: email@example.com