Alpha Group was established in 1995 with HQ in Guangzhou, China. Alpha is a truly global business, distributing product to over 80 markets and countries, with international offices in Amsterdam, France, Hong Kong, North America, and here in the UK.
The UK subsidiary, launched at the start of 2017, is growing rapidly and needs to expand its business account team.
Alpha Group UK is currently one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in the UK market, driven by its own IP and licensed property portfolio including Super Wings, Spongebob Squarepants and WWE.
As a business (national/key) account manager, the successful candidate will manage and develop a portfolio of retail accounts across toy specialist & grocery the final portfolio will be dependent upon experience.
Our preferred candidate will already work within the toy, licensing or related entertainment industry.
This role offers a great opportunity to a key A/c exec, or key A/c Manager looking for the next step, or an existing BAM/NAM looking for a new challenge as part of a fast-growing global toy business.
Reporting to the GM and working within the Business Account team to manage customers key to the further development of Alpha UK.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities
• Over 3 years UK retail account management experience
• Graduate level, with a desire to continue to learn and develop
• Adaptable, self motivated & ambitious
• Team player – crucial attribute
• Able to demonstrate skills in achieving sales and budget goals
• Articulate & confident with effective presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Confident at building relationships, Internally and externally
• Solid negotiation skills
• Strong financial, analytical, critical thinking ability
• Experienced in Microsoft Office suite
Location: Commutable to Gatwick – West Sussex
Salary: Negotiable on experience
For full job description, place your application in writing, along with current CV, to email@example.com